Have you had a chaotic, crazy, hectic day? If so, then here’s a recipe for you! You can literally wash tension, strain and pain off your body in the shower or bathtub using the shower litany. Read more in Spirit Senses Magick!
- Access to a shower or other type of cool running water that you can stand under.
- Or a tub of cool water that you can drain the water out of.
- Run water in your shower until the water temperature is cool (just below body temperature). Too cold creates tension and too hot won’t carry fire energy away.
- Get in the shower with your back to the showerhead.
- Move the showerhead so that the water is hitting you at the base of the skull and the water is able to run evenly over your back and front.
- Stand this way in the stream of water and feel the tension or pain or other fire type energy moving down your body being absorbed by the water.
- If you need to you can run your hands down your body to bring the tension and pain down to your feet.
- Picture and “feel” the tension and pain mixing with the water and flowing down the drain, while simultaneously repeating the following litany aloud in a voice with authority and power.
- “All the tension, all the strain,
- All the pain with excess flame,
- Flow with water, down the drain!”
- Keep saying the litany until you feel all the tension and pain leave your body.
How to Use the Results of Your Recipe
The shower litany will wash away any inflammation, pain, headache, tension or stress that you have accumulated during the day. Using it daily will help you avoid picking up fire energies such as stress, pain and anxiety throughout your day. Used daily, it can also help you feel more balanced and more energetic. Use reminders with laminated sticky notes that have the verse printed on them in your bathroom or in the shower so you don’t forget to use this recipe as a daily ritual. You can also do this ritual in a bathtub filled with cool water by seeing the fire energies flowing out of your body, being absorbed by the water and then draining the water from the tub and watching them flow down the drain. Say the litany in the same way as for the shower litany, remaining in the tub until all the water drains out taking the fire energies with it.