Did you know that every single person on this planet is born with psychic abilities, regardless of race, education, location, privilege, or any other factors? Many magickal abilities, including psychic abilities, are the birthright of every planetary citizen. That means you!
"So why can't I predict the Lotto numbers or know whether someone is lying to me?" you might ask. And that's a valid question. The answer is simple. Like any skill or ability, psychic abilities are latent, which means that they do not appear in our lives--except perhaps in moments of extreme stress--unless we focus on developing these abilities. Psychic skills are no different than skills you develop to do thing you enjoy, or athletic abilities you hone to be better at a particular sport.
There is an entire series of exercises that, when done in sequence, allow you to slowly and carefully bring your psychic abilities into your life without undue stress. We present many of these exercises in our Psychic Development ebook. One of the best ways to learn more about your specific psychic abilities is to begin using some or all of the flower essences listed in the following section. By finding the essence, or combination of essences, that best suit your life, you will allow your native psychic abilities to reveal themselves in a natural and non-traumatic way. Most of us are better at some psychic skills than others because these are abilities that we have developed in past lives. The listed flower essences simply encourage those skills to come forth into this lifetime so we can use them here and now.
Flower Essences for Increasing Psychic Abilities
One of the best ways to receive more and stronger guidance from the Universe and higher spiritual helpers is to increase your psychic abilities. These abilities might include clairvoyance, clairaudience, seeing possible futures, or having greater insight into current events in your life, to name just a few. The Universe is constantly offering us guidance and help, and increasing our psychic abilities helps us receive these messages with greater clarity and speed. The following group of flower essences can help you strengthen your psychic abilities, especially when paired with exercises to augment these abilities.
- Beach Plum: Helps refine and develop the psychic senses in addition to the five physical senses. Opens the senses to angels and higher beings.
- Star Tulip: Puts us in more direct contact with Spirit guides, while at the same time developing psychic abilities.
- Bayberry: Refines and increases the ability to hear psychically, also called clairaudience. Increases the ability to hear messages from higher beings, as well as hearing the truth behind words.
- Caterpillar Plant: Brings one's own inherent psychic abilities down to a more accessible level where we can make use of them. We were born with most of these abilities, but most of them have been latent. This flower essence can call them forth for us to use.
- Cyclamen: Helps one develop the psychic ability to channel. Useful for developing spoken or written channeled messages.
- Jungle Flame Flower: Particularly helpful for developing clairvoyance, and integrating that psychic ability into one's everyday senses.
- Lobelia: General tonic for psychic development.
- Marigold: Increases the ability to hear psychic messages, plus the general development of psychic abilities.
- Potato: Because the potato has many eyes, the essence made from its flower helps us see on many different levels and in many different dimensions as well. Helps us understand psychic information and all the ways that information can be applied in our lives.
- Spikenard: This unique essence helps extend existing psychic abilities. The range of one's ability to hear, see, receive messages, or heal is increased when this essence is used.
- Sugar Bowls: Helps open a direct connection to psychic sources, information, and use of psychic abilities. Also allows one to access new ideas, talents, and psychic skills.
If you enjoyed this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to the feed to have future articles delivered to your feed reader. Or, visit our website for more great resources.