You can find lots of great magical tips for dealing with everyday life issues in our twice monthly newsletter. If you aren't signed up to be receiving our newsletter right to your email, then there's no time like the present. Go to the Esoteric School website and get signed up now. You can also see many of our past newsletters there. Chilling out when your temper flares is an example of the everyday issues that magic can help you with. Here's some of the ways we've shared in our newsletters that magic can help you with anger.
Give It To Your Fridge
Your refrigerator can do more than keep your food chilled. It can be a magical tool to help you chill when you are angry. Since anger is a fire energy, a large appliance like a refrigerator, makes a great ground for magically flowing this excess fire energy out safely. Here's all you have to do.
1. Lay down on the floor in front of your refrigerator and put the bottom of your feet on it or you can just stand up in front of it and hug it.
2. Feel your anger and put all your attention on it.
3. Feel yourself pushing all that anger out of your body and into the refrigerator.
4. Fire energy flows quickly so a minute or two of flowing the fire energy should do it.
5. As soon as you feel the anger has subsided, stop flowing energy and step away from the refrigerator.
6. Take a few moments to check in with how you feel, then light a Sun Yellow candle, put your hands over the flame (not so close you get burned though), and pull in the healing fire energy from the flame for a minute or two to replace the anger energy you pushed out.
This magical technique lets you literally burn your anger away. Just be sure to observe fire safety precautions while doing it, then follow these steps.
1. Gather a Sun Yellow candle, paper or wooden matches, a firebowl, paper and a pen.
2. Sit in the South and face North with all these materials in front of you.
3. Light the Sun Candle and charge it by putting your hands near the candle flame and saying the verse:
"Child of Wonder,4. Charge the Firebowl by adding pine resin and sage to the lit charcoal disk and saying the verse:
Child of Flame,
Nourish My Spirit,
And Protect My Aim!"
"Fire and Air where you are cast,5. Next take the pen and paper and start writing down everything that you are angry about or any other negative thoughts or feelings you have. Write as fast and furious as you can to get all your anger out on the paper. Write until you literally run out of steam (fire and water energy).
Let no spell nor adverse purpose last,
Not in accord with me!
Clear from my life these unwanted matters,
Send far from my life these negative factors!
Thus my will, so it be!"
6. Now take the papers and place them in the firebowl. If the firebowl is not big enough to safely hold the size of papers you will be burning, move the whole operation to a sink or other place that is safe.
7. Take a few moments to do whatever you need to in order to move the anger out of yourself – ask for angels or guides to help, do deep breathing or take some silent time.
8. Light the papers with your matches and let them burn in the firebowl while you watch your anger go up in smoke.
Let Apache Tears Take it Away
Apache Tears are black obsidian stones that magically open a doorway to the half worlds. You can send your anger into the half worlds using an Apache Tear like this.
1. Hold an Apache Tear stone in your dominant hand (hand you naturally point with).
2. Concentrate on your anger and feel yourself begin to push it out through your hand and into the stone.
3. The Apache Tear acts as a conduit to send the anger into the half worlds and doesn't store it like some other types of stones do. In the half worlds fire energy can be re-used.
There you have it. Three ways to magically deal with and release your anger. Signup for the newsletter so you don't miss out on great magical tips like these.
If you enjoyed this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to the feed to have future articles delivered to your feed reader. Or, visit our website for more great resources.