So, say you have been doing your daily magical rituals, hiring angels and asking for certain manifestations to appear in your life. How do you know they are working. Some things you can do to question the Universe are:
- Just ask for a sign. Say to the Universe, "Please show me a positive sign today that I can easily understand that shows me my manifestation is coming." Then be sure to stay alert and watch for the sign. There are many, many ways it could come. It will be something that is meaningful and pleasant to you usually. For example, after asking this question of the Universe at one time, I went outside on my porch and found myself surrounded by about 20 hummingbirds. They left the feeder, came from the trees and literally formed a circle around me for a few brief moments before flitting off again. I love hummingbirds and they symbolize "joy" as a totem animal, so I knew I had my sign.
- Do a question circle with the Winds. Communicating with the beings of the 4 directions is a good way to get information. Go outside and designate a space of around 5 feet in diameter and have a pen and paper with you. Sit in the south of your designated circle facing north and light a Sun Yellow candle in front of you. Then go sit in the center of the circle facing east and write down your question or questions. Sit quietly for a few minutes thinking about your question, but just the question itself; don't think about any answers to it. Take your candle to the edge of your circle in the east direction and ask the question aloud. Then start writing everything that comes to you until no more information comes. Repeat this process then to the South, the West, and the North in that order. When you are done give thanks to the beings for their insight and blow out your candle.
- Do a Tarot reading. Tarot readings can show you many things about your magical work. A 12-card reading will show you a past line that you can see where you have come from, then a present line (that may have the Magician card in it which shows your magic is working) and a future line that can show possible ways your manifestation will present itself. You can also ask a question about what you are trying to manifest and do a reading strictly on that question.
- Ask for a sign when doing Day Greetings and Day Endings. When you go out in the morning to do the Navajo Beauty Way or other greetings to the four directions or Winds, to Sky Father and Earth Mother, ask them after greeting them to provide you with a sign sometime during the day. Then be sure and watch for the sign.
- Work with Owl. The totem animal of Owl sees and knows the truth. Owl has wisdom and can see through the darkness. Ask for Owl totem to appear to you or show you a sign that your magic is working. Then be sure to look for the sign. It could be you overhear a conversation about owls, you find an owl keyring, an owl flies very near to you, or come in a multitude of similar ways.
What if you don't understand the sign or don't get a sign? It could be the sign was there and you missed it. Ask again. This time ask specifically for a sign that you will be sure to understand. It could be how you phrased the question that is the problem. Maybe your manifestation isn't materializing and you need to change the question to find out why it isn't. Like all magical work, think through your questions before continuing and make adjustments according to the responses you see. The Universe has all the answers we need, we just have to ask the right questions.
Want to find out more about Daily Rituals or doing Tarot Readings. Check out the ebook "Daily Rituals for Getting What You Want in Life" and the Tarot Homestudy Course in the Esoteric School store.
If you enjoyed this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to the feed to have future articles delivered to your feed reader. Or, visit our website for more great resources.