Messages can be sent to people with the wand, which is the air tool, but for deeper level communications that you want to access someone on their emotional level, using the chalice is the best choice. The chalice is the water element tool and water is the element associated with emotions.
The first thing to do with your chalice just as with any magical tool is to key it. Keying it clears any impure energy and aligns the molecules so that the energy flows in a particular direction. It also personalizes the tool to you. Here is a quick way to key a chalice:
- Cup your hands on either side of the bowl part of the chalice
- Locate a water blue color source
- Begin circling water blue from your output hand through the chalice I to your input hand, up your input arm, across your shoulders down your output arm and out your output hand again.
- Circulate the color water blue for approximately 3 minutes, then pull your water energy back in.
- This will create a temporarily keyed chalice
- Face east. Hold your keyed chalice in your output hand with thumb and forefinger around the bowl part and the rest of our fingers wrapped around the stem.
- Extend your output arm straight out to the side at should height and cock your elbow so the chalice points toward the ceiling.
- Pull from a water blue color source into your elbow to load the chalice.
- Look in the direction of your output arm and see the face of the person you are sending the message to
- Lower your arm, palm up, letting the water energy you have stored flow into the chalice and shoot a beam of water blue at the person's face that you have visualized while saying your message out loud. It is very important to do this with palm facing up as chalice messages are already very compelling and a palm down message could become an enforcer.
To learn more about the chalice and other great real magic procedures you can perform with it, see our How To Do Voodoo ebook.
If you enjoyed this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to the feed to have future articles delivered to your feed reader. Or, visit our website for more great resources.