Fear, despair, and uncertainty ... that certainly captures the nature of the times for many people. And into the breach comes ... flower essences! Flower essences are true magic, as well as wonderful gifts from the Earth.
Dating back to ancient Lemurian times, flower essences are vibrational wonders that can uplift the spirit, heal the body, and bring hope to a weary soul! If you feel fearful, uncertain, or depressed, here are some wonderful flower essences that can really help. They really are magical in the effects they can create.
Flower Essences for Relieving Fear
- Rock Rose-for dauntless courage. Gift: courage, strength of character.
- Chamomile-nervousness, anxiety. Gift: calming, relaxing.
- Mimulus-long time fears, extremes, dominated. Gift: fearless, confident.
- Cherry Plum-loss of control, vicious, to remain in control. Gift: calm, quiet, in control.
- Aspen-spooky, impending harm. Gift: connected, fearless.
- Red Chestnut-worry. Gift: positive, calm.
Flower Essences for Alleviating Despair or Depression
- Crab Apple-cleansing toxins, physical and emotional. Gift: cleansing toxins, emotional/ physical.
- Willow-resentment. Gift: optimistic, responsible, acceptance.
- Sweet Chestnut-despairing, burned out. Gift: faith, trust.
- Pine-rejection, abuse, guilt, never succeeding. Gift: responsible, humble.
- Oak-chronic exhaustion, overworked but keeps struggling. Gift: strong, dependable.
- Star of Bethlehem-any kind of trauma or loss of a loved one, gives comfort. Gift: comforts all traumas.
Flower Essences for Easing Uncertainty
- Scleranthus-neurological confusion. Gift: balanced.
- Cerato-mentally flighty, difficulty focusing. Gift: certain, strong.
- Gorse-hopelessness, giving up. Gift: faith, hope, positive.
- Wild Oat-bored, feeling un-useful. Gift: talents, feeling useful, definite character.
- Gentian-set backs, disappointment. Gift: restores hope, long illness rehabilitation.
- Hornbeam-weariness. Gift: certain, lots of energy.
How to Take Flower Essences
You can take single flower essences or you can mix them together. The effects are powerful either way. To make your own formula, mix spring water with alcohol (like brandy) in an ounce dropper bottle, then add 4 drops of each chosen flower essence, which you can purchase in most health food stores.
You can either take the mixture from the dropper bottle 3 to 4 times a day, or, for longer effects, add 4 drops of the mixture to a bottle of spring water and sip the water all day long. Adding flower essences to bathwater is also effective, not to mention pleasant.
The length of time you take flower essences is a very individual decision. You can take them for as long as they provide relief, or until you feel a shift inside yourself. At that point, you may wish to stop taking the essence, and take some time to integrate those changes. Alternatively, you can switch to a new flower essence formula if you feel that a change is called for.
To learn more about flower remedies, how to use them, and how to make them, check out the ebook "Energy Healing for Self and Others" in our online store. The ebook details not only flower essences, but a number of magical and natural healing techniques including the use of herbs, aromatherapy, meditations with sound, and the use of color. Enjoy!
If you enjoyed this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to the feed to have future articles delivered to your feed reader.
Photo credit: Free Digital Photos