Does anyone feel like the world needs more healing? Or feel like they themselves have a lot of healing to do. Whether it be from broken relationships or failure, you can use the Healing Exit Ritual to bring yourself some semblance of peace. If you find this simple Kitchen Table Magick Recipe helpful make sure to check out our Healing Magick book on Amazon!
The Healing Exit Ritual
Time Required: 15 Minutes
- The willingness to use this recipe every time you step outside
- The openness to connecting with spiritual beings and accepting their help
- Every time you leave an enclosed space (i.e., your home, a building of any kind, a car, and other similar places), look up towards the sky once you are outside, extend your focus and out loud say, “Sky Above.”
- Keep focusing awareness above you and now extend your focus into the Earth and say out loud, “And Earth Below.”
- Keep awareness focused now both above and below, say out loud, “Embracing Your Healing Grace, I Greet You.”
- Pause for a few moments longer and be aware of either some kind of change within yourself (change of attitude, new awareness), a change in the environment (sudden breeze, change in color of sky, animal or bird suddenly appearing, plant life becoming vividly visible), or a message from Sky or Earth heard like a voice in your head (answer to question, new direction, guidance).
- You can also raise arms in a V toward Sky for step one and lower them in a V towards the Earth for step two.
Well there you have it! A simple yet effective magick ritual that can help you achieve a sense of peace and serenity. By performing this ritual, you are also establishing a deeper connection with higher beings that are there to help you channel your inner peace. In addition, if you find yourself in a public space too embarrassed to do the arm motions or chant out loud, feel free to do it in your head. It is all about doing what is better for you.
If you found this ritual helpful to you, make sure to check out our Healing Magick book, now newly available in eBook form, a part of our Kitchen Table Magick series.