Thursday, July 11, 2019

Is Magick Real? I'm Here to Testify!

Is Magick Real? You betcha, and I'm here to testify with a recent experience. I am in the advanced magic class at the Esoteric School and have been actively practicing magic for 12 years now. When I moved to my family farm a couple of years ago, one of the first things I did was put an omnil (3 dimensional protection energy shield) up around the property. Boy, did that pay off this last week.

I had to be out of town for a few days and where we live has been really dry and HOT! I got a call from a neighbor on my cell phone and through the bad connection all I could hear was fire, farm, near barn. I couldn't believe it. I knew my omnil should have protected the property from something like that. Could it have failed, could I have done the procedure incorrectly or keyed it wrong? No, I decided that there must be more to the story and chose not to panic until I could get to a place with better phone reception. Once back in the land of cellphone service I started getting calls from other neighbors with the news that yes there was a fire and the fire department had put it out. But to their amazement the fire went down the road about 2 miles and stopped right at our property line. Pictures sent to me over the magic of the Smart Phone verified that. I could see a distinct line where the blackened, charred remains of grass stopped in all directions not touching our property.

Magic has served me well many times over the years and this is just one more example for me that the answer to the question, Is Magic Real?, is a resounding YES!

If you enjoyed this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to the feed to have future articles delivered to your feed reader or email. Or, visit our website for more great resources.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment, complaint, compliment, rant or rave? Tell us!