How Accessing Information Helps You
First, why would you want to access this type of information and how will it help you? Mainly this type of information can make your life's journey easier. Your daily life can become much more enjoyable the more you ask for help and information from angels, guides, animal totems or your own Spirit. Whereas Mind tends to tell us things that have been tainted by society and many misperceptions, Spirit always gives us truth and doesn't lead us astray.
Left Hand, Right Hand Ritual
This online magic tip ritual we call the Left Hand, Right Hand Ritual makes you a channel for the information you need or want to access. Basically you ask yourself questions with your dominant hand and answer them with your other hand. To do this online magic tip, follow these steps:
1. Get a compass to find the cardinal direction East. For this ritual you will sit in the East facing West, so it is important to make sure you have the correct direction identified. East is the direction of knowledge and communication so sitting in the East will facilitate this communication ritual and help you access knowledge.
2. You will also need a table put in front of where you will be sitting. On this table you will need a Sun Yellow candle, wooden or paper matches, and a pen and paper. You could use a journal or Book of Shadows for the paper if you wish.
3. Once you have everything ready from Steps 1 and 2, sit comfortably in the East facing West and light the candle and charge it with the Sun Candle Blessing ritual.
4. The hand you naturally point with is considered your dominant hand. Use this hand to write your question or questions that you are seeking information about. For example, you may have just gone through a traumatic event and you might write, "What lesson am I to learn from (describe your current event or situation)?
5. Now switch the pen to your other hand and write the answer. It doesn't matter what the writing looks like as long as it is legible to you so don't spend time worrying about that. Also don't stop to think about the answer. Just write the first thing that your hand feels inspired to write.
6. Sometimes you may be surprised at the answer or the answer may not make sense to you. Don't try to force sense from it. Keep the answer in your consciousness for a few days and see what happens. It may be that you have only received a partial answer so that it will be easier to digest and other things will come up to fill in blanks.
You can repeat this online magic tip ritual as many days as you need to until you get all the information you need. Be patient with the process and enjoy watching the knowledge and understanding unfold and the results become clearer. Your answers will come in perfect timing with your ability to process and use them.
If you enjoyed this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to the feed to have future articles delivered to your feed reader. Or, visit our website for more great resources.