Learning to Read People Psychically
Here is an exercise that will help you start developing your psychic abilities in learning to "read" other people. Don't get caught up on finding out if your descriptions are right or wrong. At this point there is no right or wrong. Right now you are just practicing tuning in with your psychic powers and psychic abilities instead of your usual five senses or mind chatter. The only goal right now is to practice. The more you practice and get used to using your Spirit abilities the more your observations will improve. So, relax and get ready to start practicing this exercise:
1. Get a pen, paper and a timer or watch.
2. Go to a public place that has lots of people. Restaurants, airports, malls, or a public park are all good places. If you cannot get out then turn the sound off on your TV and use the people you see on it.
3. Pick a comfortable place to sit and where you will not feel self-conscious or obvious. If you feel like you will "stick out" or think others will think you odd for looking at them, this can interfere with the exercise.
4. Pick a person that you are going to observe for 30 seconds.
5. Set your timer for 30 seconds or note the time on your watch and note the time you will stop 30 seconds later.
6. Start writing anything and everything that you can about the person you are observing. Some things you write will be things that can be observed by your 5 senses such as hair color, heavy or thin, type of clothing, or what activities they are doing. The key here is not to think about what you are writing, just write. Do not pause in your writing and write as much as you can, as fast as you can in your 30 second period. This will help you override "mind" and the physical 5 senses observations so that some of your observations will include things you cannot have observed with your 5 senses like that the person has a sensitive nature or has four brothers and works indoors.
7. After your 30 seconds is over, pick another person to observe, set your timer and repeat the process of writing about this person for 30 seconds.
8. Repeat this process until you have observed 10 different people for 30 seconds each over a 5 minute period.
Developing your psychic abilities is a great place to start with relationship magic. Doing exercises such as this one and others you will find in our Psychic Development ebook will allow you to access information that can guide you in a relationship or give you information to help you decide if this is maybe not a relationship you want to pursue. Remember to follow the Rules of the Road and that you have the right to gather information that you can't access with your five senses as long as you stay in accordance with these rules. Unless you are one of those people who have been blessed with a natural psychic gift, you will need to practice, practice, practice exercises such as this one before you start getting reliable results using your psychic abilities. Don't worry though, you have them... everyone does. You just need to get yours out, dust them off and put them to work for you.
If you enjoyed this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to the feed to have future articles delivered to your feed reader. Or, visit our website for more great resources.
Image courtesy of Stuart Miles / FreeDigitalPhotos.net