This magical protection technique in a sense allows you to use your own body as a lightning rod. Here's how it's done.
- When grabbed or attacked instead of showing resistance, just go limp. This is so that you do not waste any of your own force.
- Use your body to pull in the attacker's energy into your own body as quickly as you can. The attacker's energy will probably be fire energy in the red orange and yellow orange bands which correspond to anger, anxiousness, fear, stress, pain and other emotions that the attacker will be more than likely be radiating. It will be obvious and probably strong and since fire energies are radiative, they should be easy to pull in.
-Continue pulling the energy from your attacker as quickly as you can, storing it all up in your body until you feel the attacker begin to relax.
- At this point flow all the energy you have stored up into your output hand (the hand you point with).
- You can add in any red orange or yellow orange fire energy of your own to the stored energy and flow that also into your output hand if you wish.
- If you can now get your fingers from your output hand in a position to tap them on the attacker, pick one of these target areas to use your pointer and middle finger to tap him or her there:
- On forehead
- Between the eyes
- On the throat
- Over the heart
Your results will vary according to the strength of the blast of energy released onto the attacker, the target area you flow it into and the band or bands of fire energy released. In many cases, especially using the over the heart target area, the results can be lethal. It may appear to others as if your attacker has had a heart attack. So again make sure you are within your magical self defense rights and that you are prepared for this type of outcome before you decide to engage in this type of protection magic. Magic can be fun, but in cases of self defense, magic can be serious and save your life. Stay calm, think it through and you'll find yourself prepared and able to give yourself the best self defense that you can.
If you enjoyed this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to the feed to have future articles delivered to your feed reader. Or, visit our website for more great resources.
Image courtesy of David Castillo Dominici / FreeDigitalPhotos.net