What is a Fireball?
Fireballs are self-cohesive energy forms that can actually be made from any of the 4 elements, not just the Fire element. According to what you are building a fireball for will determine which element you may want to use in constructing it. Energy made into a ball form has a high energy punch and will exist indefinitely if not used or properly disposed of. This is one reason you want to be careful with these forms and not just leave them lying around for someone to get hurt with. This is a perfect form for protection magic and for sending messages that can protect you. You can throw the ball at someone who is physically attacking you to stun them, back them off or even cause more permanent damage. If you use a fireball in this way, be sure you are within your rights according the laws that govern magical practice and magical self-defense or there can be ramifications for you. How the attacker is affected will depend on what element you have used to build the fireball and what part of the body you throw it at. For example, if you construct a fireball of white air energy and throw it at the head, you will cause the person to become disoriented or spacey which may give you time to run away. If you throw any of the fire colors made into a fireball at the head you can cause seizures or damage to the brain.
This is one of the three methods of building a fireball that we present in our Magical Self Defense Online Course. Be sure before you begin that you read all the directions and follow them exactly as altered procedures create altered results. Also read the section on properly disposing of the fireball so when you finish building one for practice, you will know how to safely get rid of it.
- Decide on the type of energy you want to have in your fireball. You will need to pick which element and which elemental color you will use, then find a source for that particular energy. An object of the appropriate color will work.
- Stand so that the source is placed to where you can pull the energy in through your shoulders from behind you.
- Hold your hands in front of you 5 to 6 inches apart, with the palms facing each other and fingers slightly curled, thumbs touching each other (as if you were holding a small ball)
- Pull the energy from the source you selected in through your shoulders from behind, and down each arm.
- Push the energy from your left arm out through your left palm, into the center of the ball shape.
- Push the energy from your right arm out through your right thumb, into your left thumb, then out of your left palm. Directing the energy this way sets up a clockwise spin in the ball, which is what makes the ball self-sustaining.
- Keep flowing the energy until you feel a springy pressure or sensation against your palms.
- You now have a self-contained ball.
How to Dispose of Fireballs
The proper and safe way to dispose of a fireball is to throw the ball at the appropriate ground for the element you are using. This means for Fire energy into an electrical ground like an outlet, large electrical appliance such as a refrigerator or if you are outside then into a powerline tower. For a fireball made of Air, Water or Earth you can throw it into the earth.
Sending messages using a fireball can also be a good technique in protection magic. You can convince an attacker to leave you alone or get them to walk away using fireball messages. You can also send messages that help protect you in cases where there is no attack. For example, if someone owes you money and has not paid it back for quite a long time, a fireball message can help you collect. Here are some examples of colors and elements you might use in particular situations to make your fireball messages most effective.
Sky Blue Air – send to someone who is mentally busy and likely to ignore messages
Water Blue – these affect the subliminal or subconscious mind
Deep Blue Water – be careful if using these by making sure you are in accordance with magical self-defense laws as these create compulsive messages. These could be used to get back a stolen item from someone or collect long due debt
White Air – affects the conscious mind and may have to be repeated several times before recipient takes action
Consider the time of day when you are sending the message also. Pick a time of day that you think is not so busy, noisy or hectic for the person you are sending the message to so they will be more likely to hear it. Once you decide the element and the color to use, construct the fireball as per above instructions, then:
- See the person's face or their name if you don't know what they look like in the ball
- Add your message in the ball by speaking it or seeing it in electric white neon letters. Keep your message short and to the point.
- Throw the ball and it will go to the person it has been programmed to seek out.
Fireballs are a great technique to use for protection magic of all kinds including sending messages. As with all magical techniques, the constructing of fireballs needs to be practiced for you to become proficient at it. You have the instructions now, and if this is an area of interest to you, go ahead and get started trying out fireballs for yourself. If you find you want to learn more, check out the homestudy course.
If you enjoyed this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to the feed to have future articles delivered to your feed reader. Or, visit our website for more great resources.