LEARN HOW TO DO WITCHCRAFT RITUALS AND SPELLS WITH YOUR BARE HANDS, to take up the practice of magic.
1. Most people are wrapped up in their To Do lists and everyday mundane tasks. In a sense they are like robots plodding through their days running from one "have to do" to another. The practice of magic can help break us out of robot-mode giving us a way to pause in the day and come from a place of consciousness. This allows us to become aware of who we are, where we are and what our aims are. Consciously performing spells and rituals prevent us from going through life in a purely mechanical state.
2. The practice of magic allows us to stay connected to Spirit which is essential to attracting what we really want in life. Taking the time to quiet the mind, perform daily rituals or get in touch with physical sensation brings us into contact with Spirit. The practice of magic gives us the opportunity to be conscious of all this and take the time to make it a priority in our lives.
3. Becoming a co-creator with the Universe in manifesting what we want in life is another benefit of the practice of magic. We also learn how to connect with and work with higher powers and beings to get help with anything we want help with.
4. When we go through life in the robot state, we tend to be in reactionary mode. That means we are not choosing our thoughts and actions, rather just reacting to stimuli around us. The practice of magic can help keep us on a path of conscious choice and remind us what we really want in life.
5. One benefit I find in the practice of magic is that it helps me be better in understanding and dealing with people. Being versed in the characteristics of the 4 elements, I am able to ascertain which elements a person is exhibiting and which elements I can employ to interact with them for mutual benefit. For example, if I am dealing with an angry person, I know they are high in the fire element. By using a tone of voice full of earth tones, I can damp out the person's fire so that we can now have a rational discussion and find solutions instead of standing around yelling at each other.
These are just a few reasons I can see to engage in the practice of magic. We'd love to hear some of yours. Leave a comment below or on our Facebook page and let the magic begin!
If you enjoyed this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to the feed to have future articles delivered to your feed reader. Or, visit our website for more great resources.
Image courtesy of Victor Habbick / FreeDigitalPhotos.net