Here is one of the simple techniques covered in the ebook you can do to ask the Universe for a sign.
- First thing in the morning, sit quietly in meditation for a few moments to clear your mind and connect with your spirit.
- Sit and breathe for 3 minutes if you are not comfortable with meditation.
- Then ask the Universe to show you a positive sign today that what you desire is coming to you.
- State that you'd like the sign to be something you can easily recognize.
- Thank the Universe in advance for its help (it is good spiritual practice to give thanks before receiving).
If at the end of the day you have not recognized a sign, take some time to sit quietly and review the day. Think about events that happened and become very curious about the sign. The Universe never fails to send a sign, but we may fail to consciously recognize it. Since your mind records everything, you may be able to find the sign by going back through your memories of the day.
If you still don't find the sign after going back and reviewing your day, thank the Universe for sending a sign and ask for another sign tomorrow. Ask this time that the Universe make it even clearer. Keep this process going until you receive your sign. We've never seen it take longer than 3 days for someone to get a sign that they are able to recognize.
This simple ritual is often full of surprises and a great one to add to your exercises for how to learn magic. It starts you communicating with the Universe and higher powers, helps you establish a relationship with higher powers, gives you insight on your awareness and perceptions, is a great way to make decisions or give indications of directions to take in your life, and many other skills that are useful to a magical practitioner. This ritual is definitely one that can show you how magic not only has a practical application in life and can give you greater insight into yourself, but also is lots of fun.
If you enjoyed this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to the feed to have future articles delivered to your feed reader. Or, visit our website for more great resources.