Moving Energy for Pain Relief
Sometimes physical pain and discomfort is the result of stuck or stagnant energy in the body. Our energy can get stuck because of a sedentary lifestyle, old injuries, stress, resentments...the list goes on. In short, we can have stuck energy as a result of everyday events and situations, which results in physical pain. The real question is, what can we do about it?
One of the best and easiest ways to clear energy blockages and get your energy moving freely again is to do this simple healing magic ritual taught in many metaphysical traditions. Here's how:
1. Get in a comfortable position and close your eyes.
2. Relax and breathe for a few moments.
3. Begin by noticing feelings or sensations in your left hand. Some people experience a feeling of warmth or tingling. The sensation may be different for you. It doesn't matter so long as you are aware of sensation in your left hand.
4. Gently move that sensation up your left arm, across your back, down your right arm, and onto your right hand.
5. Now reverse the movement and move the sensation along the same path from your right hand back to your left hand.
6. Now put the sensation on your left foot, and move it up your left leg, across your waist, down your right leg and onto your right foot.
7. Now reverse the movement and move the sensation along the same path from your right leg back to your left leg.
8. Finally, put the sensation at the base of your spine and move that sensation slowly up your spine to the top of your head.
9. Keeping that sensation there, say aloud, "I am."
10. Release your attention from the sensation at the top of your head. Relax and breathe deeply for a few minutes. Open your eyes.
Doing this healing magic ritual on a regular basis will keep your body free of most energy blockages, and will have a clam, soothing effect on your spirit.
If you enjoyed this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to the feed to have future articles delivered to your feed reader. Or, visit our website for more great resources.