Protection Magic: 7 Techniques
There are basically 7 protection magic techniques that can be used either separately or in combination. They are:
1. Rooting and Grounding – used with excess noise, aggression, anger or general fire energies in your space.
2. Hand Lightning – used to stop someone invading your space or preventing an attack.
3. Lightning Rod – used to send back an attacker's energy or to boost your own energy.
4. Fireballs – used for self defense from attack and to warm a cold room.
5. Fireball Messages – used for sending extremely severe messages to an adversary.
6. Fire Half Shields – used as energy shield to protect yourself from attack.
7. Sonic Self Defense – used to stop attackers in their tracks with the use of your voice.
Protection Magic: Grounding Exercise
Here's an exercise you can try out on Grounding for magical protection from a person who is angry and directing that anger towards you or using it to disrupt your space.
With Grounding you pull excess fire energy from another person or the environment, flowing it through your body and pushing it into an electrical ground.
- Find a source of the energy color you want to pull (anger is red-orange) to look at as a reference
- Locate an electrical ground like an outlet, light switch or a sink (uses water pipes running into earth). This is where you will flow the excess fire energy to for it to be safely grounded.
- Put your output hand (hand you point with) or your foot on the electrical ground if possible. If that is not possible, you can point your output hand toward the electrical ground, but make sure no living thing comes between you and the ground.
- Pull excess fire energies in through your input hand, through your body and out of your output hand into the electrical ground.
- Keep pulling until the anger is gone. This usually takes two minutes or less according to how angry the person is, thus how much excess fire energy they have.
You can use this technique discreetly and the person you are pulling the fire energy from need not be aware that you are doing it. All they know is that the anger subsides in them. To develop your own magical self-defense arsenal using magical protection and self defense techniques, check out our homestudy Magical Self Defense course.
If you enjoyed this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to the feed to have future articles delivered to your feed reader. Or, visit our website for more great resources.