Why Sometimes Magic Doesn't Work
But why does magic sometimes not work? One of the Universal Laws is free will. Thus we can countermand our own magical work with our intention. This may include:
- hidden belief that the magic won't work
- too much attachment to the outcome (pushing a spell along)
- a hidden part of self that does not want the magic to work (especially in the case of relationship disconnects)
- throwing everything but the kitchen sink at the problem (spells or rituals interfering with each other)
- asking for too many things at once
- haven't waited long enough time
Solution When Magic Doesn't Work
Solution? Do the magic right and thoroughly, then let it go. Pick specific points at which you will check progress and make additional adjustments then, otherwise ignore it!
While you're waiting for the magic to work, how about sharing some magic with others. Forward this article to someone you think would benefit and share the magic. Another way to share the magic is by signing up for our twice a month newsletter and pass that on to a friend. Sharing the magic is always good!
If you enjoyed this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to the feed to have future articles delivered to your feed reader. Or, visit our website for more great resources.