Magic 2012 - A Sample Bookshelf
So what can you read to feed yourself on all levels? Well, a magical bookshelf might include but is definitely NOT limited to some of these items:
- "Bringers of the Dawn" by Barbara Marciniak (written in 1992 but totally true today)
- Abraham-Hicks' Daily Quote via email
- "Psychological Commentaries on the Teaching of Gurdjieff and Ouspensky" by Maurice Nicoll
- "Medicine Cards" by Sams and Carson
- Any number of magical ebooks from the Esoteric School
- "In Search of the Miraculous" by P. D. Ouspensky
- "Magic in Theory and Practice" by Aleister Crowley (a classic if there ever was one for magic 2012!!)
- "Fools Crow" by Thomas E. Mails
- "Iron John" by Robert Bly
- "A First-Rate Madness: Uncovering the Links Between Leadership and Mental Illness" by S. Nassir Ghaemi
What are you reading to take in spiritual food? We would love to hear from you! Please share with us on Facebook:
Thanks and enjoy!
If you enjoyed this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to the feed to have future articles delivered to your feed reader. Or, visit our website for more great resources.