1. Leaving the Planet: Many people are choosing this year as a convenient exit strategy. They may have been suffering from painful conditions or simply want to start over after all the hubbub of world change has died down.
2. Crazy but Surviving: This group of people is experiencing all kinds of craziness, but nevertheless emerging as survivors, albeit with slightly thinner wallets. For instance, one woman had the wheel of her truck come right off while she was driving. Luckily, she was able to steer her one-ton truck safely to the side of the road, and a helpful man stopped right behind her to give her assistance. She and her truck survived just fine. She
just had to pay $600 to fix the situation. She, like the other people in this group, are learning life lessons that will serve her well in coming years and lifetimes.
3. Nothing Different: This group is aware that 2012 is somehow "important" but nevertheless carrying on in life as if nothing is different. Being that our thoughts create our realities, nothing much is different for these people. These people don't suffer the same kind of loss as group #2, nor do they gain any sort of life
lessons. They are simply here, carrying on ... and the world does need people to do just that!
Magic 2012: What's Your Story?
Do any of the three groups described above resemble you? I suspect that if you are reading this article, you fall into group #2, where life appears to suck but you still manage to survive. The good news is that you will survive. The bad news is that if you don't listen to the messages the Universe is sending you, you will survive but look like you've just been through the meat grinder.
So how can you practice magic in 2012 so you survive without looking like ground beef? There are plenty of ways. Let me just name a few here ... see if any of these ideas spark your addled and confused brain!
1. Do something magical every day. EVERY day.
2. Remember that every intentional act is a magical act. Want to do magic? Use your intention.
3. Go deep into magic 2012--sign up for the online Basic Magic Course and really get a magical fix.
4. Ask the Universe to help you with specific projects or situations you can't seem to change. Stuff happens fast in 2012 so be prepared for life to take off at Mach-1.
5. Be specific. Yelling "Help!" to the Universe at large is good, but asking for specific help for a specific problem will yield faster and better results. Magic is a precision science so be precise.
6. Get a magic buddy. 2012 is a tough year so you may need a magic buddy to remind you to practice some magic every single day. Every single day.
7. When you feel nuts, look in the mirror and COMMAND yourself: "Come to present time." If you're really nuts, you may have to repeat this command several times. This brings you back into the present, where magic can actually happen.
8. Check out our free online resources and use them (go to www.shamanschool.com and click on the Resources link at the top of the page).
9. Watch a magic 2012 video on our website. It's fun, magical, and helpful.
10. Need a quick fix? We've got a quick fix ebook. Order it, read it, do it. Click on the Store link on our site for more details.
11. Actively look for animal totems everywhere you go. Animals are speaking to us all the time. If you see an animal trying to communicate with you but you don't understand the message, read up in the "Medicine Cards" by Carson and Sams.
12. Move your body to move your mind. If you find yourself in a mental rut, get out and move your body. Your Moving Center is far easier to shift then your Mental Center.
13. Choose one thing you will stop griping out. Stop talking about it. Stop thinking about it. Just one teensy thing ... that's not too much to ask, is it?
14. Need info? Ask yourself for the answer ... you know it. Write the question with your dominant hand. Write the answer with the other hand. Don't think about it, just do it.
15. Mad? Cool down by flowing that negative energy into your fridge. Really! Put your hands or head on the door of the fridge and flow red-orange energy into the fridge until you feel all relaxed.
16. Just give up! Magic happens when we allow room in our lives for the Universe to help. If you have asked the Universe to solve a problem for you, give up your end of the struggle. Let the Universe do the heavy lifting.
17. Have a happy childhood. Yup, you may be an adult but it's never too late to have a happy childhood. Do something that you always wanted to do as a kid. When you are happy, you sound a joyous note to Creator's ear and good magical things happen!
So ... is that enough ideas to get you started? If not, then maybe you'd better switch groups--to either #1 or #3! Otherwise, enjoy the magical mystery tour!
If you enjoyed this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to the feed to have future articles delivered to your feed reader. Or, visit our website for more great resources.