Thursday, August 13, 2009

Magical Remote Healing: A Fascinating Case Study

I have been practicing magical remote healing for a number of years, and am frequently astounded by the results that are produced. I recently worked on a case that was remarkable in that healing occurred despite the subject's long-standing disbelief in magic, prayer, and healing not assisted by a physician.

Case History Prior to Remote Healing
The man I worked on had suffered from colon cancer. Having undergone chemotherapy and radiation, the man also went in for surgery and had all but one foot of his large intestine removed to excise the cancerous tissue. This left him with very little function in his large intestine (since a healthy large intestine is normally five feet in length).

With the help of my Spirit guides and totems, I began working on this man. He told me that he was a confirmed atheist, and asked whether belief in remote healing or magic was necessary. I told him that while belief in magic was always useful, simply being receptive to the remote healing was all that was necessary. He replied that he would try, but that he was a firm disbeliever.

Magic and Remote Healing Techniques
I used remote healing and magical healing techniques on this man for 26 weeks. Each morning I would invite this man's Spirit to my healing meditation. I examined his large intestine (colon) remotely and confirmed that they had removed all but a short portion of it. I then used a combination of magical and dowsing techniques to "regrow" much of his large intestine. As I worked on him through the weeks, I could see his large intestine gaining in length. Although the techniques are too complex to cover in this short article, you can get a great overview of some of the techniques I used at the Ozark Research Institute website.

The Results of the Remote Healing

While I have seen amazing results in many remote healing cases, what makes this case so remarkable is the documentation of the results by physicians in the western medical tradition. This man went in for additional surgery on his colon. After the surgery, the doctor reported that the man's small intestine had increased its length by three times, and appeared to be performing the functions of the missing portion of his large intestine.

When the man reported these results to me, I asked him whether he felt it was possible that the magic and remote healing work had contributed to this result. His answer? "It's possible."

And indeed it is possible. Self-healing and remote healing are very possible in the world of magic. One thing I've learned in my years of practicing these techniques is that a main factor of success is persistence. If you engage in remote or self-healing, don't be discouraged if results don't show up right away. I worked on the man described in this case for 26 weeks. What gave me the perseverance to do so was my experience that consistently performing the remote healing techniques over a long period of time produces result. I didn't work on this man for long each day -- perhaps 20 minutes -- but I did work on him every day. I am pleased to have been a participant in this man's healing, and I hope this case will inspire you to consider how remote and self-healing might be possible in your life.

Discover More About Self-Healing
If you are strongly interested in remote healing, I suggest you investigate workshops offered by the Ozark Research Institute. I am in no way affiliated with this institute, but I have been a participant in their workshops and have gained hugely by doing so. The work is led by Harold McCoy, a thoroughly practical and engaging man who has much to teach.

In addition, if you are interested in learning a far deeper level of magical and remote healing, check out the comprehensive Basic Magic class, a 32-week telecourse for students ready to dig deep and journey far. The next class starts September 2.

Basic Magic Course

If you enjoyed this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to the feed to have future articles delivered to your feed reader.

Photo credit:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ajawin/ / CC BY 2.0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment, complaint, compliment, rant or rave? Tell us!