Thursday, March 7, 2019

Getting from "No" to "Know" Magically

Are things not going your way? Are there too many doors slamming shut and too many people telling you "No"? Then you need a little magic to help you get from "No" to "Know."

See if this helps. Whatever is happening right now is just the manifestation of your thoughts and feelings from the past. In other words, your current reality isn't the result of anything you are thinking and feeling now.

So if things are going all wrong right now, just chalk it up to negative thoughts and feelings you experienced in the past. It has nothing to do with now.

So what do you do? Well, here's some great advice from Abraham-Hicks:
"Never face reality unless your reality is just the way you want it to be."

In other words, if your current reality isn't all that you want it to be, then just ignore it. Blow it off. Magically, it's called the "art of selective attention." Don't bother doing the mature thing and facing your reality.

Instead, put your energies toward this little mantra, also from Abraham-Hicks:

"Today, no matter where I'm going, no matter what I am doing, and no matter who I'm doing it with -- it is my dominant intent to look for that which I'm wanting to see. I'm wanting to find thoughts and words and actions that feel good while I'm finding them. For in doing so, I am, in the moment, practicing the art of allowing all that I've been telling the Universe I'm wanting, for all of the days of my existence."

In short, when you see something you don't like, do the ostrich thing and ignore it. When you see something that lines up with what you want, give it your full attention. Love it, enjoy it, ham it up. You get the picture, right?

If you enjoyed this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to the feed to have future articles delivered to your feed reader or email. Or, visit our website for more great resources.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a comment, complaint, compliment, rant or rave? Tell us!